Our school values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
The School Vision Statement
Netherton Infants – “For everyone to be happy and achieve the best that they can”
Netherton Infants promotes success for each child.
Aims for pupils
- To enable each child to realise his/her potential in all areas of the curriculum.
- To create a positive and friendly atmosphere in which learning takes place without fear of failure.
- To develop feelings of self-worth and to encourage each child to listen to and respect other people’s opinions even if they are different from their own.
Netherton School Mission Statement
We believe each child will succeed through experiencing quality in:
- A broad and balanced curriculum which matches each child’s needs.
- A stimulating and happy learning environment.
- An ethos of support, challenge and encouragement to succeed.
- A strong learning partnership between school, home and the community.
- An enriching programme of extra-curricular activities and visits.
- Varied and up to date learning resources.
- An ethos that develops and praises behaviour that fosters good relationships.
- Opportunities to develop an understanding of and respect for the customs of people from cultures other than their own.
- Sharing in a sense of pride in their school and community.
- Opportunities to extend themselves in mind, body and spirit.